Sunday, September 9, 2012

Thoughts

I'm highly confuzzled.... I mean, what goes on in guys' mind. Let me tell you all, it's difficult for us to decipher you just as its difficult for you to decipher us. Girls, we freak out (A LOT) and we overthink even more lol. It's weird. Anyways, on to discussing life; I'm not really sure what to say today. I feel like singing.... You know laughter is one of the best cures for almost anything. When you're feeling down, try and make yourself laugh. Why, you can even try and force your face to smile and look at how silly the expression looks in your face and that might make you laugh enough to cheer up. My motto is that "If it isn't better, it isn't over" I realize that some people will find it to be a terrible motto but I have found it to be true in many occasions, personal and outside, so look up and don't give up, tomorrow may indeed be a brighter day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment