Saturday, September 1, 2012

Isn't it strange?

I'm a total romantic at heart. Lol. Ask me for advice and I'll tell you, bluntly, what I think. Like for example, how I can honestly share I have no clue what blogging is about but I'm giving it a chance because my sister suggested I share my poems with people. And, as such I ended up with these accounts. My real name is not Zaylin which those of you on here who know me irl will know. But, I chose it as my pen name because it's cool to sign, write and has a pretty meaning. Anyway, I digress, I love chocolate, certain flowers and dolphins, and penguins, and cubs, but above all, dolphins lol. I am not into horror movies at all. But, I'm into quite a variety of things so I find myself to be unique lol. So, back to my original point, though I find myself to be a lover of romanticism; it turns out I'm hopeless in that department, lol. But, I'm still an optimist, so let's see where life, with God, takes me. Now I bid you good night and farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment